Calculating the ROI on Your Communications
March 19, 2013
10 a.m. CT
sponsored by the Southern Public Relations Federation and The KARD Group PR/Marketing
Register online. If the date isn’t convenient for your team to participate in the live event, register for the recorded version for 30 days of unlimited access.
Measuring the effectiveness of communication isn’t enough anymore. Senior management is asking for more direct correlation of the money spent on communication with the business outcomes resulting from it — how it increases revenue or reduces expenses. Using internal and external communication examples from other organizations, including government entities and non-profits, Angela will explain:
* How to plan communications in a way that ties to behavior change
* How to put a financial value on behavior change
* How to take the appropriate amount of credit for your contribution to the behavior change
* How to calculate the return on investment (ROI) for a campaign or a communication channel
Gather as many people as you’d like in one office, conference room or auditorium and pay one low fee. Online Recording with registration includes on-demand, unlimited access for 30 days. Register for the recorded version separately or combine it with the live event. (Access to the recording can be added after the live event too). *
* Member Registration – $99.00
* Member Registration and Online Multimedia Recording – $149.00
* Non-Member Registration – $129.00
* Non-Member Registration and Online Multimedia Recording – $179.00
Angela Sinickas, ABC, Fellow IABC, is president of Sinickas Communications, Inc., a 12-year-old consulting firm with clients that include 23 percent of the Forbes global 100 largest companies. She has been measuring the effectiveness of communication since 1981.
Her prolific publications and speaking engagements in 30 countries have made her name synonymous with practical measurement of organizational communication. She is the author of the manual How to Measure Your Communication Programs, a regular columnist for the magazine Strategic Communication Management and on the editorial boards of two professional journals.
Angela’s work has been recognized with 17 IABC Gold Quills, including one for her website (www.sinicom.com), and a PRSA Bronze Quill for her newsletter, Measurement Works.
This webinar will assist APR candidates with at least two KSAs evaluated in the accreditation exam:
* Researching, Planning, Implementing & Evaluating Programs
* Business Literacy
Participants who are accredited will earn 1.0 point toward their APR maintenance.